Insurance for the Education Sector
In House Claims
We appreciate and understand that every school and educational establishment has unique needs and requirements.
Being an independent broker means we have access to a wide range of insurers, and more importantly policies and cover which are tailored to meet your needs.
Our team of specialists have long-standing insurer relationships, experience, and knowledge in this market, and they can work with insurers to provide you with a thorough review, with solutions and a programme to meet your individual needs.
We can offer a dedicated face-to-face service for a range of establishments including:
- Independent Schools
- Academies and Multi Academy Trusts
- Voluntary Aided Schools
- Nurseries and Pre-School Care
- Further Education and Sixth Form Colleges
- Management and Business Schools
- Theological Colleges
We can tailor your insurance programme to cover:
- Property Damage (including accidental or malicious damage)
- Full Theft
- Business Interruption and Additional Increased Costs
- Equipment Breakdown
- Employers, Public Liability, Governors and Trustees and Hirers Liability
- Libel and Slander
- Professional Indemnity
- Contract Works/Works in Progress
- Personal Accident
- School Trips/Travel cover (worldwide and winter sports included)
- Engineering Inspection and Insurance (lifts, boilers, lifting and pressure equipment)
- Cyber Liability
- Crime Insurance
- Commercial Legal Expenses
- Loss Recovery Insurance
Risk Management Support:
- Health & Safety Audit/Review and Advice
- Risk Assessments (including school trips)
- Health and Safety Training
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning
- Legal and HR Advice
- Risk Registers
- Property and Risk Surveys
- Liability Surveys
- Claims Defensibility
- In-house Specialists
- Post Loss Reviews
- Claims Analysis (trends, frequency, large losses)
"With excellent customer service and knowledge of the education sector, I am very pleased with using L Wood & co as our broker. They provide a professional and personal approach and are very responsive. Their help and advice with regards to claims especially during the recent period has been valuable and I would recommend Kevin, Tom, David & the team to any other school or business."
- The Bursar, Bradford Grammar School
"Our school have used L Wood for many years and always receive an outstanding service. The customer care and support given is excellent, with adhoc queries being dealt with as thoroughly as the annual insurance renewal. The team are always happy to engage with us and provide comprehensive insurance options with detailed explanations to help us understand the complex issues."
- The Bursar, Ghyllroyd School
Request a callback
Send us your details and we'll be in touch.