Group Travel Insurance
In House Claims
Having company Travel Insurance protects the people in your business who regularly have to travel.
If one of them has an accident while away on business or their travel plans suffer delays or cancellations, you can rest assured your costs are covered.
With our insurance partners, our brokers will assess the travel plans of your company and find you the most suitable and comprehensive cover for your travel.
What is Group Travel Insurance?
This insurance covers your key people when they are travelling on business for cancellations, disruption, lost/stolen items, injury and more.
Cover can be provided for travel in the UK, Europe or anywhere else in the world.
The specifics of the cover depend on a number of factors, but we can help advise you on these areas to find the right insurer for your company’s travel requirements.
What is covered?
We can find an insurance policy to include cover for a number of potential risks, such as cancelled flights, delays, missed connections, lost/ stolen business luggage and any injuries or illnesses resulting in medical costs while on a business trip.
The majority of policies would include the following as standard:
- Benefits for death, injury or disablement - Financial aid to cover for unexpected accidents resulting in damage to you or an employee.
- Medical Assistance - Cover costs should medical or hospital treatment be required.
- Emergency Repatriation - Costs covered should you need to return to your country in an emergency.
- Cancellation or Curtailment Cover - Protection if part of your trip has been cancelled or delays cause a connection to be missed.
- Replacement Colleague/Personnel Costs - Covers cost for changing of trip details to another person(s).
- Holiday Cover (for directors and key personnel) - Cover for key people in your company should the unexpected occur on their holiday.
What do I need to consider before sending colleagues abroad?
There are many factors that will prompt a premium including:
- High-risk areas (such as crime or terrorism activity)
- What equipment is being taken?
- Medical conditions of that country
All the specifics of your key individuals will be assessed and included on the policy we present.
Request a callback
Send us your details and we'll be in touch.