In House Claims
Commercial combined insurance is designed to protect you against risks to your business and can be tailored to your requirements.
There are many risks to your business; some that you can insure against and some, unfortunately, that you can’t. Our specialist brokers will assess your business and can explain the insurance coverage to you to ensure you know what you are protected against.
Why should you choose a Commercial Combined Policy?
The main benefit of choosing this type of insurance policy is to have a variety of covers within a single policy which is more economically beneficial than having several different policies.
In having an all in one policy, you don’t need to worry about multiple renewal dates and you have the flexibility to adjust parts of your policy whenever you need to.
What do these policies feature?
Commercial Combined Policies are tailored to your specific requirements to provide a number of covers, all packaged under one policy so you don’t need to buy multiple policies for different elements of your business.
Many factors are taken into account for your combined insurance service, including business size, location, employee numbers, turnover, industry sector, processes, technology and more.
Policy features can include:
- Cover against material damage and theft whether it be your contents, machinery, improvements you have made to the premises or the building itself
- Business interruption (loss of income if unable to trade)
- Employers’ liability (claims arising from injury to employees)
- Public liability (accidental injury to any person or damage to their property)
- Product liability (personal injury or damage to property caused by your product)
- Warehouse insurance (covers the theft or damage of any stock inside)
- Cover for tools away from the premises
- Legal expenses (including employment tribunals)
- Goods in transit cover
- Money cover
- Cover for engineering inspections
- Personal accident and/or sickness risks
We work with many insurance companies to ensure that we offer policies that meet your needs and requirements and are tailored to the risks you face. Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to get a quotation.
Request a callback
Send us your details and we'll be in touch.