Insurance for the Charity Sector
In House Claims
We appreciate and understand that every business has unique needs and requirements.
Being an independent broker means we have access to a wide range of insurers, and more importantly policies and cover which are tailored to meet your needs.
Our team of specialists have long-standing insurer relationships, experience, and knowledge in this market, and we can work with insurers to carry out a thorough review, with solutions and a programme to meet your individual needs.
Specialist charity insurance is designed to cover the many risks facing charities, local community groups and not-for-profit organisations.
Extensive cover – we can protect the important things charities depend on; people, funding, assets, buildings, plus reputation.
Business Interruption with the option to include grants and donations
Fundraising tools and resources
In-house Claims advice and support
Safety Support – online risk guidance, risk advice line and specialist risk management systems, including site meetings:
- Property / Fire Life Safety
- Health & Safety
- Business Interruption/Business Continuity Planning/Disaster planning
- Loss Prevention recommendations/controls
- Website Library / Industry resources
We can tailor your insurance programme to cover:
- Property damage for buildings and contents
- Full Theft
- Business Interruption and Additional Increased Costs (with the option to include grants and donations)
- Money and Fidelity cover
- Cyber safety
- Employers’ Liability covering both employees and volunteers
- Public Liability
- Trustees and Management Liability
- Professional Liability
- Occupational Personal Accident
- Engineering Inspection & Insurance
- Legal Expenses
Request a callback
Send us your details and we'll be in touch.