Insurance for the Charity Sector
A Dedicated and Experienced in House Claims Team
We create insurance solutions to meet your needs
Assistance with Risk Management
Expert Advice from Over 60 Years of Experience
We appreciate and understand that every business has unique needs and requirements.
Being an independent broker means we have access to a wide range of insurers, and more importantly policies and cover which are tailored to meet your needs.
Our team of specialists have long-standing insurer relationships, experience, and knowledge in this market, and we can work with insurers to carry out a thorough review, with solutions and a programme to meet your individual needs.
Specialist charity insurance is designed to cover the many risks facing charities, local community groups and not-for-profit organisations.
Extensive cover – we can protect the important things charities depend on; people, funding, assets, buildings, plus reputation.
Business Interruption with the option to include grants and donations
Fundraising tools and resources
In-house Claims advice and support
Safety Support – online risk guidance, risk advice line and specialist risk management systems, including site meetings:
- Property / Fire Life Safety
- Health & Safety
- Business Interruption/Business Continuity Planning/Disaster planning
- Loss Prevention recommendations/controls
- Website Library / Industry resources
We can tailor your insurance programme to cover:
- Property damage for buildings and contents
- Full Theft
- Business Interruption and Additional Increased Costs (with the option to include grants and donations)
- Money and Fidelity cover
- Cyber safety
- Employers’ Liability covering both employees and volunteers
- Public Liability
- Trustees and Management Liability
- Professional Liability
- Occupational Personal Accident
- Engineering Inspection & Insurance
- Legal Expenses
Request a callback
Send us your details and we'll be in touch.