Annual Travel and Single Trips
In House Claims
No matter whether you are travelling in the UK, Europe or anywhere else in the world, we can ensure you have the cover you need for your trip.
We are very experienced in arranging travel insurance and in understanding the pitfalls you may face after serving our clients on this matter for many years.
Once we know the details of your trip, we can then advise you on the level of cover you require and search for the most comprehensive cover at a competitive price.
Why do I need Travel Insurance?
Travel Insurance ensures you are covered if your travel plans are disrupted through such issues as flight cancellations, you are injured, or your possessions are stolen.
The specific details can vary between insurers and we will always help you check the policy wording before you buy so you can be certain of what you are covered for.
Most policies cover:
- Possessions – Lost, stolen or damaged
- Medical treatment – However, if you have not declared any pre-existing medical conditions, you won’t be covered for treatment for them.
- Holiday disruptions – Reimbursement for disruptions to your travel or accommodation.
- Legal costs.
What policy do I need?
With travel insurance, there are two types of cover with the option to add additions to the policy to suit the specifics of your business trip or holiday.
Types of policies:
- Single trip - Short term cover for as long as you are away.
- Annual multi-trip - Cover for an entire year, ensuring you are insured on multiple holidays, as long as you go to the destinations you have declared.
However, there are also some common things that most travel insurance policies won’t cover, such as adventurous activities and expensive items. If you do require expensive items to be covered, we can look at finding you a suitable policy.
Request a callback
Send us your details and we'll be in touch.