Construction & Contractors
In House Claims
Construction Insurance – How Much Can Go Wrong!
From the risks associated with contract negotiation management, on-site safety, unexpected delays and delivery, through to shortfalls on funding and problems with post–completion occupancy, it is important that companies have a comprehensive insurance policy to cover every eventuality.
As an experienced broker in the construction sector, we assist companies to reduce their risk at a competitive premium.
The construction industry encompasses various sectors, and we can offer insurance across a range of trades within the building industry, including:
- Civil Engineering Insurance
- Plant Insurance including diggers, forklift trucks, plant and plant hire
- Demolition Contractors Insurance
- Groundwork Contractors Insurance
- JCT Clause Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Roofing Contractors Insurance
- Scaffolding Insurance
- Renovation and Building Maintenance Insurance
The construction industry is fraught with litigation and claims, so it is important to consider all insurances required to cover your business and the projects you are working on.
We can review your existing insurances; it is important you make sure you have adequate limits for:
- Products Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Contractors All Risks Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Collateral Warranty
We compare insurers and offer market-leading wording which includes various extensions, for example:
- No Height or Depth Limits
- Financial Loss
- Environmental Clean Up Costs
- Delayed Start Up / Advanced Loss of Profits
- Properties being worked on upon extensions
- Insurance for existing properties undergoing maintenance or construction work
We have a dedicated team including in-house claims professionals, risk management specialists and an in-house service team.
Request a callback
Send us your details and we'll be in touch.