For General Insurance the risks are under the main heads of:-
- Material Damage, Fire and Perils (storm, flood, impact, subsidence, escape of water and a number of others which are less easy to manage e.g. earthquake or aircraft or articles dropped there from
- Business Interruption or Consequential Loss
- Theft and the holding and transport of money
- Employers Liability: your duty of care to look after the health, safety and welfare of employees
- Public Liability: your duty of care to look after the health, safety and welfare of visitors, neighbours, persons and property
- Products Liability: the duty of care to ensure that what you make sell or provide does not cause harm
This website will try to give very some basic guidance on areas where you can start to manage your risks for the first three topics. So far as Health and Safety is concerned, if you are looking to address this issue for the first time we suggest that you seek more specific help; the HSE website (www.hse.gov.uk) is a good starting point.
For Public and Products Liability, we would recommend that you contact us or your Insurer who will be able to discuss your specific needs and advise accordingly.
Should you wish any further information then please contact ourselves on 01274 515747.