Don’t forget your Green Card

With Brexit getting closer, the Association of British Insurers have been advising how driving abroad will be affected by Brexit.

In their recent article, under a no deal Brexit, Green Cards will be required as proof of insurance whilst driving abroad under EU Regulations. These documents will be supplied by insurers and customers would need to contact their Insurer a month before travel in order to obtain one.

Furthermore, drivers with a UK driving licence travelling to EU countries may need to obtain an IDP (International Driving Permit).

If you are concerned or think you require a Green Card then please do not hesitate to contact ourselves.