Construction Insurance – How Much Can Go Wrong!
For the risks associated with contract negotiation management through to on site safety, unexpected delays and delivery or shortfalls on funding and problems with post – completion occupancy, it is important companies have a comprehensive insurance policy to cover every eventuality.
As an experienced broker in the construction sector, we assist companies reducing their risk and at a competitive premium.
The construction industry encompasses various sectors and we can offer insurance across a range of trades within the building industry including:-
- Civil Engineering Insurance
- Plant Insurance including diggers, fork lift trucks, plant hire as well as own plant
- Demolition Contractors Insurance
- Groundwork Contractors Insurance
- JCT Clause Insurance
- Public Liability
- Roofing Contractors Insurance
- Scaffolding Insurance
- Renovation and Building Maintenance Insurance
The construction industry is fraught with litigation and claims, so it is important to consider all insurances that would cover your business and the projects you are working on.
We can review your existing insurances and it is important you make sure you have adequate limits for:-
- Products Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Contractors All Risks Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Structural Warranty
We compare insurers and offer Market leading wording which includes various extensions for example:-
- No Height or Depth Limits
- Financial Loss
- Environmental Clean Up Costs
- Delayed Start Up / Advanced Loss of Profits
- Properties being worked on upon extensions
We have a dedicated team including in-house claims professionals, risk management guidance and in-house service team.
For further information on these services, please contact us on 01274 515 747 or email us at email@example.com